Music Monday Playlist: Madi Wolf
Listen! It’s Vetrano artist-to-watch, Madi Wolf, takes over my Spotify account this week to curate a list of her favorite songs that help to get her ready for a night out. The Los Angeles-based pop starlet is feeling pretty “lucky” these days after her new single, “Lucky,” was featured in the premiere season of the FOX series Coupled.
Wolf’s debut track is produced by Isaac Hasson (Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez) and was co-written by Madi, Isaac and musicians Ryan Cabrera and Nash Overstreet. “‘Lucky’ is about loving someone through the good times and bad,” Madi explains. “It’s about bad luck in one’s life and through it all they still see how lucky they are because they have that special someone. It’s an upbeat song that still possesses a deeper meaning.”
For more upbeat songs, listen to Madi Wolf’s Playlist below and read why she picked them.
LIV PRESENTS… MADI WOLF’S PLAYLIST
1. Into You – Ariana Grande: I love the way the catchy melodies carry the sultry lyrics and sound of her voice.
2. Get Used To It – Justin Bieber: This is one of my fave songs off of his album “Purpose.” It’s so upbeat and sets the mood for a great night.
3. Don’t Let Me Down – Chainsmokers feat. Days: Currently one of my favorite collaborations out. Daya has such a unique voice and the anthemic production crushes.
4. This Is What You Came For – Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna: I love Rihanna and Calvin Harris. So when this song dropped I was all over it and the hooky “you’s” with the production effect leave me humming it for days.
5. In The Night – The Weeknd: Such a great artist and song. This song is a perfect song to get ready to. The Weeknd has such a unique voice and his songs are somewhere between Soul and pop. A perfect blend.
6. In My Room – Yellow Claw feat. Ty Dolla Sign/ Tyga: With the Hip-Hop intro and Dance/ EDM hook you can’t help but dance.
7. Promise – Kid Ink / Fetty Wap: Always gotta have some Hip-Hop on when I get ready to go out.
8. Wild Things – Alessia Cara: This song has unique lyrics and a chill vibe all tied together by Alessia Cara’s amazing voice.
9. What A Night – Kat Deluna feat. Jeremih: With a title like that, how you not add it to your “Ready To Go Out” playlist. A modernized take on an older song.
10. One Dance – Drake feat. Wiz Kid/ Kyla: The monotone sound of Drake’s voice and rhythmic drum beat make for a song you can’t get out of your head.
11. Lucky – Madi Wolf: Had to throw in my new single. It’s super upbeat and puts you in a good mood.
12. Cheap Thrills – Sia: This song is about going out and only needing a beat and a dance floor to have a great time.
13. Youth – Troye Sivan: The chill verses and break – away, upbeat chorus’s are very catchy and set the tempo for a great night out.
14. Close – Nick Jonas feat. Tove Lo: A new one from these two. This song is sultry and vibey with melodies that will echo through your head throughout the night.
Did you like this playlist by Madi Wolf and want to hear more from your favorite new artists? Head over to my Spotify and follow for more Music Monday playlists curated by your favorite artists. Plus, come back here often to hear more about why they chose the tracks featured on their compilation.