Woman Crush Wednesday: Camila Cabello
AS ONE OF MUSIC’S MOST ANTICIPATED NEW ACTS, CAMILA CABELLO IS MAKING ALL THE RIGHT MOVES TO KEEP FANS ‘GUESS’ING.
Camila Cabello was once only known as one-fifth of the hit girl group, Fifth Harmony. As she gears up for the release of debut solo album The Hurting. The Healing. The Loving., Camila has become one of music’s most anticipated young talents. Her first effort as a solo act, “Crying in the Club,” hit the Hot 100 and has near 150 million streams on Spotify. A few of her other accomplishments include:
- several top-charting singles alongside Fifth Harmony, Machine Gun Kelly, Shawn Mendes and Pitbull,
- working with Sia, Pharrell, Ryan Tedder and more of the industry’s top collaborators on her upcoming album,
- gracing countless covers of magazines,
- touring with Bruno Mars on his 24k Magic tour, and is
- the face of Guess’ Summer and fall ad campaigns (see below).
Oh, and she’s only 20 years old. There’s no denying that Camila Cabello is on track to be one of the freshest rising stars we’ve seen in years. Fans can see Cabello sporting the fashions from Guess’ fall line in their latest print campaign and hear her album The Hurting. The Healing. The Loving. next month.
Camila Cabello for Guess (Fall 2017)
Camila Cabello – Crying In the Club (Music Video)
Want more Camila Cabello right now? Check out my ‘Jams by Chris Vetrano‘ playlist on Spotify to hear two new tracks (“OMG” feat. Quavo and “Havana” feat. Young Thug) from her upcoming album The Hurting. The Healing. The Loving. now.