Geist Nashville recently opened its doors in Nashville’s popular Germantown neighborhood. When I heard, I could not wait to see how the historic location had been transformed. Since it’s recent opening, I’ve frequented the beautifully rustic brick restaurant several times. For drinks, for brunch, and for dinner. But before you go calling me an aficionado, find out why you should check it out below.
Whether visiting Music City or have yet to try Nashville’s newest eatery, I’ve selected the top five reasons to visit Geist Nashville.
5 Reasons To Visit Geist Nashville
- The vibe: The spectacular restoration of the old blacksmith shop in Germantown’s thriving neighborhood is a must-see. The dining room provides the perfect date night ambiance, while the bar and lounge area will transport you to an elegant New York City hot spot.
- The Old Cuban: Typically a fan of bourbons, I was blown away by this rum-centric cocktail that blends lime, prosecco, and mint for a refreshing and sophisticated pre-dinner drink.
- The outdoor space: A rustic patio space, complete with a wood-burning fireplace is the ideal spot for a romantic summer night. While the outdoor bar area provides a great spot to catch happy hour after work.
- The banana bread: This brunch time snack is unbeatable! Paired with a Nutella butter, this is the perfect starter for your Sunday Funday.
- The location: Geist is located in the heart of Germantown’s foodie scene. Which is perfect because you can enjoy a cocktail or two there and then head to Rolf & Daughters for dinner.
What did you think of Geist Nashville?