The weather has started to take its highly anticipated turn towards the sun. Patios are filling up with anxious people, ready to throw on their shorts and flip-flops and enjoy an icy cold beer in the sun. And though my allergies are worse than ever, the warmer air makes me want to drop the windows and pop the top with a fresh playlist of March music to kick off the Spring.
With new tunes emerging from some of my favorite divas like Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson and Adele, and fresh new talents like Maren Morris delivering ideal music for road trips, this Spring is filling up with plenty of tunes to wet your musical palette. Stream a few of my favorite picks on my March Music playlist below.
March Music: Spring Has Sprung Playlist
- Fifth Harmony – Work From Home (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
- Meghan Trainor – No
- Gwen Stefani – Make Me Like You
- Maren Morris – 80’s Mercedes
- One Direction – History
- Kelly Clarkson – Piece By Piece (Idol Version)
- Lukas Graham – 7 Years
- Adele – When We Were Young
- Sia – Cheap Thrills
- Troye Sivan – YOUTH
- Icona Pop – Someone Who Can Dance
- Kelly Clarkson – Invincible (Vicetone Remix)
- Cardiknox – Wild Child
- Phoebe Ryan – Chronic
- Demi Lovato – Yes
Have a song you just can’t get out of your head? Share it in the comments below and follow me on Spotify for more Music Monday playlists!