Joe Feys is Nashville designer and Listen! It’s Vetrano contributor, regularly writing his column ‘Feys Lift.’ This week, Feys steps into the driver seat of ‘LIV’ regular series Music Monday to share some of his favorite songs of the moment.
As the playlist title not-so-subtly suggests, I’ve finally accepted the change in seasons. With the fall and winter months ahead, I have compiled some of the songs that are helping ease the pain of the colder temps. From the upbeat new single from Justin Bieber to my favorite new track from Carrie Underwood‘s latest Storyteller, this playlist has something for all. I am sharing my latest obsession Foxes and a oldie, but goodie with an All Saints throwback. And though Sia‘s latest single “Alive” may be just gaining steam, I’m still looking for her to “Free the Animal” from her last record.
Listen to all that and more on my “Eh, It’s Fall. Fine.” playlist below.
Feys The Music: Eh, It’s Fall. Fine.
- Foxes – Body Talk
- Sia – Free the Animal
- The Killers – This River Is Wild
- Jon McLaughlin – Beating My Heart
- Tegan and Sara – I’m Not Your Hero
- Third Eye Blind – I Want You
- Mariah Carey – Close Me Eyes
- Cassadee Pope – You Hear A Song
- Carrie Underwood – Heartbeat
- Colbie Caillat & Jason Reeves – Droplets
- Coldplay – Magic
- Justin Bieber – Sorry
- Imogen Heap – Can’t Take It
- Shania Twain – Forever And For Always
- Enya – Book Of Days
Want to follow more of my musical tastes and playlists? Follow me on Spotify now for more music coming soon! Plus, send me some of your favorite playlists and I will give them a listen… and who knows? Maybe they’ll be featured here on an upcoming Music Monday!