I’m back from summer vacation (more on that in this Thursdays new video)! And while it’s been rough trying to tear my relaxed and tanned body from bed and back to reality this morning, I am excited to be back to the Listen! It’s Vetrano family. In the next couple of weeks, I will be introducing a number of new features on the site that I think you’ll enjoy and that will expand our growing family. One of the newest additions is Music Mondays, my weekly playlist of curated music to keep you jamming all week long.
This week, in honor of my long beach vacation and days sitting pool side in the sun, I’ve compiled my picks of fun, summer pop anthems that kept me company while I soaked up the sun. Since there’s plenty of sunshine left this summer, I urge you to enjoy LIV’s Summer Songs of 2015 playlist. A list so hot, it’ll keep you warm long into the fall!
LIV’s Summer Songs of 2015
1. Maroon 5 – This Summer’s Gonna Hurt Like A Motherf*cker
2. Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea – Pretty Girls
3. Demi Lovato – Cool for the Summer
4. Nick Jonas – Wilderness
5. Fifth Harmony (feat. Tyga) – Like Mariah
6. Carly Rae Jepsen – I Really Like You
7. Katharine McPhee – Lick My Lips
8. Giorgio Moroder (feat. Sia) – Deja Vu
9. Kelly Clarkson – Nostalgic
10. Tove Lo – Timebomb
11. Taylor Swift (feat. Kendrick Lamar) – Bad Blood
12. Nicki Minaj – The Night Is Still Young
13. Five Knives – Dirty Souls
14. Zedd (feat. Selena Gomez) – I Want You To Know
15. Betty Who – Glory Days
16. Hilary Duff – Breathe In. Breathe Out.
17. Marina and The Diamonds – Blue
18. Icona Pop – All Night
Have a favorite summer anthem that didn’t make my playlist? I want to check it out! Share your picks for the best summer songs of 2015 in the comments below, on Twitter (@CMVetrano) or on Facebook and let’s party!